Rice project postponed (see previous post)

Due to the 90 percent chance of rain now forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday, Ross has postponed the project until Thursday and Friday. Please call Ross at 724-866-4858 if you can help on those days.  Thanks for being flexible for this weather delay

PS: Tuesday’s project in Clintonville will go on as scheduled as it is all inside work.